The term ‘Davey Continuity Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 21 Young Street, Edinburgh, UK EH2 4HU. Our company is registered in Scotland under company registration number SC408372. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and useonly. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to theaccuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information
and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your ownrisk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This materialincludes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice,
which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, orlicensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be acriminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. Theselinks are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They
do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website issubject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.