Examples of what we do: –
- ISO22301 audits, gap analysis, certification advice and guidance
- ISO27001 audits, gap analysis, certification advice and guidance
- ISO27031 gap analysis
- determining RTO and RPO values for IT systems and services
- developing IT recovery timelines
- delivering staff and management coaching sessions and training courses covering business continuity; crisis management; IT continuity; incident management and information security
- conducting business impact analysis
- exploring strategy choices
- performing business continuity risk assessments
- response plan development covering incident management, business continuity and IT disaster recovery/service continuity
- planning and facilitation of tabletop exercises
- planning and facilitation of live recovery/contingency invocation tests
- information security manual, policies and procedures development – including statement of applicability (SoA)
- annual review and maintenance arrangements – and more!
In addition to flexible, bespoke assignments to suit any need and budget, Davey Continuity offers specific packaged products at fixed prices pre-agreed with you. The products in our FastTrackBCP™ range are shown below and these can be combined or taken individually as you require.
Please note that, although the packaged products are marketed as FastTrackBCP™, rest assured we will always align what we do with current best practice and relevant standards including the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines, ISO22301, ISO27001, ISO27031 and PAS200.
Please contact us for more information on products, prices, current promotions and custom options.
- Plan for SMEs
For small to medium sized businesses that need a business continuity plan to comply with regulations or to meet the demands of corporate customers Davey Continuity can develop one at a price to suit your budget
- Training & Exercise Event
Our acclaimed events maximise the learning on the day by combining training with a tabletop exercise which helps designated responders better understand their post incident roles and how to use their plan/s to best effect
- Assurance Review
Davey Continuity can conduct a review of your business continuity management system or programme of activity, at a level of focus to suit your budget, and provide you with a plan of action to bring you into line with the relevant standards and best practice
- Annual Review & Maintenance
Let Davey Continuity take the hassle out of conducting annual review and maintenance activities. We can conduct a business continuity review every year and revise your plan accordingly to ensure it remains fit for purpose